Friday, December 31, 2010

508x : Country Homes, Rawang.

I'm finally back home from my one week camp. As I told you guys, the camp started on last Sunday (19th December 2010) and ended on the next Saturday (25th December 2010). I didn't expect the camp will be this memorable. I love every part of it. And believe it or not, I actually enjoyed bathing with cold water there. In 4am in the morning! It was so cold but I don't mind at all.

19th December 2010.
I'm ready!
I woke up at approximately 9am in the morning and the next thing I know, I was rushing my mind off to get ready for the registration which will end at 10.30am. I locked my bag, put all 'nyummy' food in my storage backpack, said my last goodbye to my room and I was off to Rawang. In the car, I felt nervous. I kept thinking how I won't fit in at the camp. But I was wrong. When I arrived there at about 10.25am, my mum and dad quickly queued for the registration. Boyyyy the line was long. And we thought we're the only ones who's late. After the registration, mum, dad and I went searching for my dorm room. After helping me chose my bed, mum and dad went home. I was all alone on my bed, doing nothing. Then suddenly a girl name Anis approached me and asked me whether the top bunk of my bed is taken or not. I said no with a polite smile. She was wearing a long sleeves blue t-shirt with jeans. She also asked how old i am, sadly, she was disappointed with my answer because I'm older than her by two years. She smiled and continued what she was doing before. After a few minutes, another girl, Huda came towards me. She was wearing a long sleeve grey sweater-like shirt with a black trousers. We talked and then we realized that we're the same age. I was happy and we started to talk and talk and talk more. Then suddenly Anis joined us. We are suddenly clicked to each other. We became close that instant. Huda and I was very eager to search for more Form Four's because most of the girls in our dorm are kids. Suddenly Qila came in to the picture. She has this bright smile and I still remember she was wearing a very bright hot pink collar shirt with a stripy black trousers on the first day. The first thing that popped in my head was, woah! she's formal. Turned out she's actually just a simple girl like me, Anis and Huda. We also started to be close with Wahidah. Aw, she's such a dear. Around 3pm, we had our lunch together. I can't remember what it was. But it was adequate. That night we slept at 1am in the morning.

20th December 2010.
Anis woke me up at 4am in the morning, and later woke up the others as well. She told me to bath early before the toilet gets too crowded. Without saying anything I jump out of bed and start heading to the bathroom. The water was so cold! I was freezing to death. But it was okay. I managed to bath normally and take my own sweet time. After bathing, the girls and I talked until it was time to perform our solat Subuh. We had our breakfast at 7.30am in the morning and off to class at 8.30am. The first day of class was the best. I was excited and full of anticipations. As I expected, the classes went well throughout the day. We went back to our dorm at about 5.15pm after having some evening tea. During the night, we were separated to 11 groups. Unfortunately, none of me and the girls got to be in the same group except for Anis and Huda. Both of them got to be in the same group. Lucky them. But it's alright, I met a few more friends in my group. We called ourselves, Beetles. They were all so nice and sweet. Love to make funny but lame jokes. Lol. The session ended at 11pm. Back at the dorm, me and the girls had a little chit chat before going to sleep. And again, we slept at 1am in the morning.

21 December 2010.
Today, it was my turn to wake Anis up early in the morning. And because it was  my turn to wake her, we woke up slightly late. Lol. As usual, I bathed, pray, breakfast, and off to class. I also wished my best friend  Happy 16th Birthday. I got all of the girls wished him as well. We did get pissed off today when we didn't get our lunch because the food was finished. We were so hungry. So we went back to our dorm and I ate some food from my storage backpack. At night, the facilitator told us that each group have to make a performance for the Malam 1001 Kenangan. Poor Beetles, we had to make a commercial regarding the camp. We thought it was going to be easy. Not!
At about 11.30pm, we all went back to our dorm and planned to start practicing about the performance the next day.

22 December 2010 - 23 December 2010.
Both days went well and I practically did the same thing all over again everyday. At night, my group and I practiced our cheers and the commercial performance.

24 December 2010.
Today was my turn again to wake the girls up. But as I expected, I offed my alarm clock and continued my sleep. And because of that, we woke up late at about 5.30am. And as usual, had breakfast and went to class.  The Malam 1001 Kenangan started at 9.30pm that night. My group wasn't prepared so we had to practice at the last minute that evening before we have to prepare ourself before Maghrib. We waited and waited until our group is called to perform. We were the last one though. And OMG! We totally humiliated ourself in front of all the audience. Lol. We didn't do it as planned. I was quite disappointed. But working with them is such a wonderful experience, so it's okay. The girls and I met back at our dorm at 1am in the morning. We were so tired. But we had to stay up since it was the last night that we'll talk and sleep together. The girls talked about their experience with their group performance. Finally, we all slept at about 3.30am.

25 December 2010.
The girls and I.
The Beetles (some of them).
The last day at 508x. We over slept and woke up at 6.30. Had breakfast and off to class. After our last class ended at 12.30pm, we started packing our clothes and took some crazy pictures before heading to Duta Palm, the place where parents will take their children. We went there by bus. After arriving at Duta Palm, me and the girls set our bags in the corner of the waiting room. I had last few photos with some of my group members which I bumped at Duta Palm. The first one to go was Qila. The girls and I sent her to her car. We cried and said our last goodbyes. After that, it was Anis's turn and Wahidah's as well. Suddenly my phone rang, and thank god, ma said she has arrived. Huda walked me to my car and I hugged her and said goodbye. God! I miss them.
While in the car, ma decided to go to Ikea to eat Ikea's famous Swedish Meatballs. It was delicious. I haven't had them for like a year. And I thought the day would be bad, but thank god there were something to cheer me up with. Thanks ma :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow!..comel gila beg awin, semua pink..Best friend awin yang birthday dia on 21st dec tu siapa..dia punya birthday sama dengan aydil..hee..best gila 508x..aydil rasa macam nak pergi lah 2011 punya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besfren mana?? Tiga2 beg awin kakju yg beli!!! Anyway, vry long story but good... Corrections will be discussed later... Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kakju: aydil je. haha. aww, baru perasan. thank you sis. hihi. Lol, okay okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mak bayar blk tp kak ju yg bli... :D

    ReplyDelete