Sunday, January 2, 2011

Family Night!

In the afternoon of the 30th December 2010, my cousin and I decided to go to AP. I need to exchange my USB adapter with a new one. The one I bought before was a total rack! So I have to exchange it or there goes ma's rm50. We went to McD after that. After finish eating, ma arrives and fetched us home.

At night, my family and I went to a seafood restaurant at Kampung Pandan. We ate so much. I absolutely love their famous Tom Yam. And also their Sotong Goreng Tepung. You can tell it's delicious by just looking at it.

Sotong Goreng Tepung.

And guess what my family and I ordered for drinks? Mango Juice! I swear, they have the best Mango juice I have ever tasted. I surely recommend it.

Mango Juice.

Other than Sotong Goreng Tepung, I had my first Udang Tebu. I know, it sounded weird. But the taste is surprisingly delicious. Even though we were extremely full, the tastiness of Udang Tebu is undeniable. :)

Udang Tebu.

After finishing our dinner, we ended up having 'perut buncit' for a while. Lol. Then, dad decided to go karaoke at KDE since my cousins were with us to pump up the mood. One of the song I sang was Because of You by Kelly Clarkson. You must think I'm crazy to even dare sing Kelly Clarkson's song. But that song is my jam and I perasan my suara sedap, so yea. And yes, there were some 'pitching lari' but overall it was okaylahhh!

4 comments:

  1. You think its ok? Hahaha!!! At least abah x gelakn mcm kakju kna, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mak best lagi, tidur terus when we duet. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.mak tido???hw on earth she could fall asleep in the noise.hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kak Juli: Conclusion, we suck big time. haha

    ReplyDelete