Sunday, January 30, 2011

Volunteer Job Seeking Day.

In the third week of January, my Sivik teacher assigned us a Khidmat Negara work. Every group with a minimum of 4 people have to do a volunteer job like selling muffins, car wash and etc. My group thought of selling some muffins, brownies and cupcakes.you know, all those scrumptious cakes. But then we heard there's a group who's going to do a volunteer job at the Zoo Negara. For a very ambitious group of mine, we wanted to top that group and started to think of something more WOW (TV3 Bersamamu semua keluar). A friend decided to do SPCA. No for me! Don't get me wrong, I love cats. Seriously I do. I think they're just so adorable. But long story short, I'm allergic to cat's poop. It makes me all nausea and queasy. Anyways, then we had an idea to try applying at Aquaria.


Too bad. Luck wasn't on our side. We asked a girl working there and she said there's no volunteer job offered at Aquaria. After getting a no no from the the worker, we went to a small aquarium exhibit beside the souvenir shop and snap some pictures beside the seahorse tank. They are just so fascinating with their big male tummies. 

I named that one J.LO :D

So up until now, my group still didn't get any volunteer job. We should have just sticked to the muffin plan. Oh wellzz.

3 comments:

  1. How about collecting donation for Makna/ other charity group? Wat tabung kat sekolah... Kutip dr cikgu n students n parents.. Hhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good idea. But the thing is, nak contact tu susah. so how? ayoo :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. on top of that, buat and jual muffin (OR CUPCAKESSS) n the money is channel to Makna...

    ReplyDelete