Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I am fortunate and I feel blessed.

As you guys know, I went to India last week. It was quite an experience. I'll tell all about it in my future post. Okay maybe not all, just partially. Only the ones that i remember. :D

India is the second country that is over populated after China. And because of that, they are a lot of extremely poor people there.

An Indian saleslittleman trying to sell postcards to my father. He doesn't even have shoes.

Believe it or not, those are actually their homes.

I felt like crying every time when beggars and all of those kids who sells stuff came close to me. The poor people in India will do anything to get money. There's this one dude with a dirty cotton bud stuck on his forehead at the Metro Subway train thing in New Delhi offered ears cleaning service to my sister  for Rs50 (50 Rupees). Okay, I got to admit, that's a pretty funny way to get money. SubhanaAllah, Awin, no. Ish! Anyway, back to my being fortunate story, I  just wish I could help them. If I'll be rich in the future I would love to travel to poor countries and help them. I sound like an angel, lol. But I am serious though. Anyway, the point is, we are like so fortunate because we have much more than what we need to be content.

We should really observe around us and be thankful for all that we have in this transitory lifetime.

4 comments:

  1. ur intention is soooo divine, awin. smoga tercapai cita2 tu~hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeke crying? you were like... get away from me!! =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak juli, haha. thanks. and thanks for reading,haha. oh,aminn :)

    kakju, errr, no i wasn't. i was crying in the inside :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the book of life every page has two sides: we human beings fill the upper side with our plans, hopes and wishes, but providence writes on the other side, and what it ordains is seldom our goal.

    ReplyDelete