Thursday, December 16, 2010

Finally out of the box.

After weeks of locking myself at home and talking to my pet fish (excluding the vacation in India), I finally went out with some friends to Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC).


I watched Narnia And The Voyage of The Dawn Treader! In 3D! It was okay. I gave the movie a 3.8/5 rating. :)  A waste of money for the extra price on the 3D tickets though.


I got to say the movie is not the same without Peter and Susan in the picture. Yea, they did appear in a few scenes but.... I think the mouse with the tiny cute sword had a wayyy bigger role in the movie this time. But who am I to complain, the story line of the movie is originally written in the Narnia book series. Oh yea, The Pevensies' cousin, Eustace annoys me during the first 30 minutes of the movie. Like seriously. :D Anyway, but I enjoyed every second of the movie. ♥


I ate Salmon Teriyaki from Sushi King for lunch. Gosh it was delicious, and also the price as well. But my favourite sushi on those coloured plates is Chuka Ika Sansai. The taste is weird but I like it. Okay, no more Sushi King for a while. :) Have to save more kaaa-chingg!

4 comments:

  1. Eiww... salmon!! Why x tgk Rapunzel babes? P/S I sent our Punjabi suits to the tailors today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still no place to chat wth u..*waiting~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting the yell box to be installed??saiko sister!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kak Ju; dah buat dah. :)

    Kak Juli; haha, she is!

    ReplyDelete