Friday, December 17, 2010

Pizza? Checked!


Finally! I got to eat pizzas from Dominos yesterday. I've been wanting to eat pizza since about three and a half months ago. LOL. My mum bought it for dinner. I didn't know there's no extra charges for delivery. Awesome! Anyway, mum bought two regular pizzas. One is Aloha Chicken and the other is Beef Pepperoni. The taste was incredible.


But the thing is, both pizzas contains 100% of Mozzarella cheese. That's a lot of fats. I got fat when I was like 9 years old because of that cheese. Nightmare!

Anyway, I had a very bad fever a week before going to India, and I was like dying for Mexican food, especially Nachos. I know, more cheese! I still remember I can't sleep at night because of headaches and hunger for Nachos. Psycho, I know. :D So now, I'll be looking forward to have Nachos for dinner. Don't know when. Probably next year. I'm cool with that. I have to cut down on those delicious junk food for me to stay healthy. :)

1 comment: