Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Saturday.

I watched Harry Potter & The Deathly Hollows Part 1 yesterday!Finally. I've been wanting to watch this movie since its first premier on the 18th of November 2010. The movie was great. I totally enjoyed it. I'm really looking forward for Part 2! I think this episode from the Harry Potter series is much more better compared to the last one which is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I can't even remember the plot of the movie.


After the movie, my mum and I decided to eat Taiwan food at AP. I ate glass noodle with beef ball. It was okay. I also bought a long sleeve with a turtle neck top from Diesel. :) 
And the day couldn't get any better when I went out with my family for dinner at Monte's. Too bad my sister didn't join us. And guess what I ate? .... Nachos! I never thought I could get it this quick. It was great! Okay okay, so much for staying healthy. But I'll probably won't be getting anymore Nachos 'till next year. We went back late but I have to stay up to pack my things for this camp or something on Sunday. I'll be away for a week. So goodbye for now.

1 comment: