Tuesday, June 28, 2016

What's in My Attic?

Image source: blendernation.com

From the sound of the title, you know that I'm referring to something just plain dusty. It has been so long since I last opened this blog of mine. Well, I guess I can label it as ancient. 5 years have passed, that's half a decade. When my sister's blog is constantly updated with so many memories, mine is just filthy with webs as décor.

So, where should I start? I've finished school, finished my foundation (correct me if I'm wrong, it's equivalent to A level?), traveled to a few places, met a lot of people, experienced downfalls, managed to get myself back up again, currently doing my internship, approaching the final step in finishing my degree, and I'm getting married.

Okay, scratch that last part, calm down, you can keep your mini heart attack back in your pocket. Not now at least. One day, soon. Or if I go missing again, maybe you'll be lucky enough to read my next post about the birth of my 4th child in next coming years.

Okay where was I? Right, I'm near to holding that degree scroll. And a new chapter of my life awaits. I'm not sure yet where I'm heading to, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be okay and that whatever is destined upon me, it's for the best.

As I approached my early 20s, I'm slowly seeing how big the world is and how small I am living in this huge dimension. When I was still in my school years, I thought I've seen it all. Boy was I wrong. And honestly, I've grown and I am dazed myself that I've survived those atrocious times that I had to face to reach where am I today. Excuse me for being awfully and inopportunely dramatic. My exaggeration has doubled as I grow older. My apologies. 

At exactly 11.45 am in the morning on the 28th of June 2016, I am now sitting by my desk at work, writing my blog. Just because I have ample time to spill words that have been dying to go free for years. I've finished the tasks that I was supposed to do as an intern who is extremely bored at the moment, while waiting for the next, here I am, writing.. again.. after so many years. 

Let's be clear. I'm still getting the hang of doing this internship. Some people are destined to get companies that would suck the soul out of them and ask them to do work that are sometimes can be illogical and unrelated to work, and some, like yours truly, simply just sit and count the hours to be given the next task. I'm in need of work. Like OMG! Give it to me already! I'll be jumping around the office with joy on my make-believe pink and sparkly unicorn if I were to be given work! Again I'm warning you, I'm quite an exaggerator nowadays. Okay no I get it, it has only been a month right, maybe they still want me to warm up with the new environment? Mind you, I'm trying to be as positive as I can right now. But one thing is for sure, everyone here is just so nice and welcoming. And for that, I am content. Some people would probably do anything to be in my place. I guess. Looking on the bright side, I did manage to write an entry in this blog who deprived of love for so long. There, there, I'm here now. Till' next time.

Love,
Awin
(biarlah, mengada sikit)

1 comment: